Welcome, fellow Americans, fellow Christians, fellow fellows, to EER: The Everyday Ethan Report. Kick back, relax, and have a good time!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Day! January 19th, 2010

Hello, fellow internet enthusiast, and welcome to EER, the Everyday Ethan Report. Thanks for "tuning in!"

This blog will serve as your guide to the blogs following this day, so feel free to take notes, or if you have a photographic memory, that works too!

Part 1: Daily Topic. I will take you through anything interesting that has happened lately and make sure you are updated about the doings that are doing around our hemisphere of the World.

Part 2: Daily Politics. I may rant about Bush, I may rant about Obama, and I may rant about Texas seceding from our nation! Who knows, but you will get a daily does of a political rant!

Part 3: Daily Religion. I will give you a Bible verse/chapter, and you can read that and comment on my post for the day with your own interpretations or let me know how God speaks to you. My email is not a secret, so please feel free to send me a message!

Part 4: Daily Me. For those of you who live near me or know me, or if you are just interested in hearing about what is happening in a small town in Western Oregon, tune into this section and hear about my existence!

For today, let me part by giving you my very first Religion post. Read Proverbs 3 in your Bibles and leave a comment on my profile! Thanks for tuning in, and I will see you all tomorrow.

P.S. Leave your email or a link to your own blog! I love getting email, and I love reading about other peoples experiences or interests!

No comments:

Post a Comment